Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Today got english compre test and chinese letter writing(Sihan) and compo test..English compre was quite ok but for the third passage,I anyhow do....we have to do 4 compre passage within 1.5hr....Sian..Manage to finish all but anyhow guess for a lot of question..Then is break...Ate chicken rice and drink justea..Treat Yanhong justea peach..She owe me a treat...lol...then went back to class to do the sihan...Went off topic for sihan..Topic is to write to an oversea friend telling him/her tt our school dun allow us to bring hp,muz tell the reason and write 2 convenience of bringing a hp...Sian...i went off topic for tt...then the compre..I choose the one : Say thank you(to someone in the family)...I wrote a thank you to my mummy....Then on and on...Then After tt...Yanhong,Yunnie and Liz went to the DnT room to pass up the artwork..i haven even started doing yet..Mr.Low will sxold me one..sian...Then Tiff and me went to eat at the canteen...We were like talking and talking...Lol...Then when we finsh eating,then they arrived...Sian lor..Then my phone low batt...Went home to charge my hp then going down to help my mummy liao....
To be updated....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:10 pm-