Sunday, May 07, 2006
On friday,went to the beach with Tiff,Yunnie and Da Chang Jin(WanChew)..Also our English compo test...we are suppose to do 2 situational compo and one normal compo..Mr.Cohen say do 1 only brfore,but hen we need to do 2...I did all 3..Some only do 1 situational..And hor,1 dumb person,Michelle,did 2 at first,but cancel out 1 and pass it up...From do 3 become 2...lol...Funny sia...When me and twin sis heard,we laugh laugh laugh...Then it remain boring...I forgot Friday got Chemistry,I didn bring the file,scary sia...But then he also never use....Then we(Liz,Tiff,Yunnie,twin,me) walked to Whitesand and ate at MacDonald..Then we saw Jc and JingTing...Say hi only..Then we go dunno where,then went back to Mac...WanChew and Caselyn went down to meet us..Caselyn went home,only left us + Wanchew...We ate and talk craps...Then everyone came to my house(Liz went home)..We played badminton then we went to the beach to catch crabs...This time very hard to catch...Yunnie caught 0..Changjin caught 1,me and Tiff dunno caught how many..Wanted to count..But at the end,as Yunnie suggested,we let the crab race...We made 2 running tracks for them..Then found a bigger Jellyfish...Forgot who found it...I was like playnig with it,wanna disturb them,but they so scare..We pretend to bury it and cryand moan...First time when we did tt,suddenly i took out the Jellyfish and wanted to throw it at them...Then they screamed at me...Then 2nd time,we buried it and write RIP on top..We took pictures using changjin phone...Then went home feeling sticky...Mummy nagg at me for dirtying the uniform....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:01 pm-