FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

All my post long long one..I try to make it shorter...

Yesterday
Yesterday got back damn a lot of FREAKING paper..Lemme update my marks..

Chinese
Compo : 30/50 for compo
Sihan(Letter Writting): 9/20[gimme 1 more mark will die ar]

Math
paper 1 : 29.5/50
Paper 2 : 20/50
Total : 49.5/100..
Luckily rounded off sia...

History : 26/85(F9 isit?)
Geog :41/80,pass by 1 pathetic marks
English : 99/130 = 76/100

Pathetic isn it?..Tts the consequences for not studying..MUMMY!!..waaaaaa....The chinese compo i wrote the topic Xie Xie xx(family member)..I wrote xie xie mama(Thanks mummy).... The teacher say E5 got one girl write very good,write the same topic as me(Topic on mama),tt girl got write the process of how her mum brought her up...I also got lor...I got less then 5 words wrong and almost the same contents for the compo,u gave me a patheticc 30..Evil...I still got write how hard is it for her to bring me up,wad did she do for me,wad in return did i do to her...Yet I pass by 5marks only!!...kakak...Huang Lao Shi!(Pri sch teacher)..I wanna go bang liao!!...Then the english so damn pathetic one wrong tenses,2 marks gone for synthesis...so i bid gdbye to my 4 marks...Math i failed by 0.5 marks..But Ms.Shee say will get rounded up..!...So happy...Didn expect to pass math sia...History and geog teacher(same) damn despicable...Going through geog,he say,our class only have 3 failures...I PASS LOR..He look at me when he said 3 ppl fail...Those kind of 'u failed' eyes lor..Kao bei lar him!..I PASS!!..Grrrr...History is really hopeless coz we got a bad teacher..After lunch,while going back to class,Yunhan was CRAPPING about me and .........Then she talk halfway,she tripped over Shaun's bag...Lol...I wanted to ask if she was ok...But was laughing too hard...We all laugh but she didn blushed,if it were me,i would turned to tomato...Lol...I bang the floor..Yunnie saw and she took her penknife out,wanting to kill me...Then yunnie very cute,when we stop laughing and everything went back to normal she say : nevermind,actually falling doen is good,it makes me get to my space faster...Lol..So damn cute lor..Wahhahahaha..Then have math period liao...

Today
Suppose to have sport leader meeting this morning at 6.55am...I forgot about it!!..I left my house at 7am,reached there at 7.15..Forgotto bring name tag, one prefect saw,ask me take out then i fake open pencil box then siam...Another prefect noe me but never book..Tt prefect saw me without name tag a lot of times liao,never book me,juz ask me to go up...Thanks sia!...Tt time almost kena book by prefect,but he asked me go up using hand signal,i tot he wanna book me sia,then i tok a lot craps,then he shout "Go up la"..I huh?!,then ran up then shouted Thanks..Then i was sitting down at the parade square..Then wenxin and one more girl from 1N1 ask me to go for for the sport leader meeting...I huh?!,then took my bag and walked up...Went in,but never kena scolding..We go there extra lor...They intro us some seniors and ask us to see their face then vote for them to sumthing lar..Then later the teachers say Sec.1 dun need vote...We go there extra lor...Then went up to class,waited outside classroom till 8a.m,then Toby went down to check if they are at Science Lab...Then Toby came up and we all went down to the science lab..It was relief teacher...Was noisy and Mr.Rahmat niam at the cemeh...We played murderer and detective...Then Mr.Tan came in..We got scolded and suppose to read book,but he allow us to play...Then went back to class,got Lit...THAT KAO BEI MS.LEE DIDN MARK ONE PAGE OF MY LIT PAPER!...Told her tt and she said she cant do anyhing..It wasnt my fault lor...During the test,Mr.Cohen wrote on the board to separate the paper to section a and b,but he never announce..U tell me how many ppl would actually look up and see..CANT U ANNONOUNCE..Told the teacher tt was collecting paper and she said take the extra piece of paper and write : Not ,question blah to balh is with section a..So I did...Then I stapled it with section A...Then dunno which knnbastard teacher 'help' me take out the paper from section A and put it in section B and therefore cause the teacher to never see my work done..And therefore lost more then 15 marks for tt..Kao bei sia..knnb...Then recess then went back to class for forgot wad period,hmm,history!..I was walking around with namelist asking ppl to tick their name on their name list coz the things have being delayed for a long time liao..Then Mr.Wong threaten us and said tt if i saw u all walking,I will deduct marks...I dun care coz I already tio F9 for history liao,why would i care?...Then I continued to ask..Was quite near the teacher's table,then he stare at me,hands on his hips,took a deep breath,like wanna scold me liddat,then i said,"Aiya,already got F9 liao,minus also makes no difference,ni yao jian jiu jian lor(u wanna minus then minus lor..)"..The last one i said in chinese,then i go over from the last row to the first one,telling Jiah Shin about certain things..Then I was doing contact list,then Mr.Wong ask me wad I doing..I told him,"namelist,aiya,,task given by teacher lar"..Then I say "okok,last one"
but obviously not..I do like 3 more,then Wenxin wanna do,so I say,u wanna do then do lor,later Mr.Wong scold you..Then he turned and look at me...Then I go back,sort out things...Then is english..FREAKIN BORING...I fell asleep..My hands were on the table first,then head tilted,eyes OPEN..Then unknowingly,My eyes close and slept..Slept for a few minutes then woke up,Mr.Cohen still toking...Then falling asleep tt time,Ms.Sultana came in say if she could take 10 minute..Almost everyone said yeah!,then yes..Then Mr.cohen agreed and she distribute the paper...Fuckin low lar...Lowest in class i think...I wanna go bang liao..!!..MUMMY ar!!!!Sad lor...Tts the consequences for not studying..Haiz..Nv,m..FAILED like siao...
Lit : 42/100(knn,teacher never mark properly)

English comprehension
Passage A :22/30
Passage B :11/20
Passage C :8.5/10
Total : 42/60 (I think so..Tt is wad I counted..Marks not stated there...Not bad liao lor..I didn flunk english sia...Woooo!!...)

Science
Biology : 24/40
Chemistry : 16.5/40
Physics : 8.5/40(Shit sia)
Total : 45/120 = 37.5/100..

Flunk like siao rite?..Omgosh..I wanna go bang wall liao...MAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!

Then got photo-taking today..I didn noe lor...I am so damn untidy!..Sian!..Grrr...Then got welfare meeting..We went BK...We ate and lke chatted..We like never do anythin...Luke was sitting alone and stole my fries..ok lar,the one that Wenxin gave...Then bought Malted Candy...Then went back to school for Archery photo-taking..Didn noe tt Sec 1s needed go for photo-taking also,so I didn go..Went for Archery only..Didn noe tt Benjamin in Choir..He wore a suit..I didn noe lor..I laughed when I saw him..He look very formal..Then he no time change,so Mrs.Wan ask him wear the suit for photo-taking..lol...Then me and Yanhong went to the beach..We talk a lot at the beach,not really a lot lar..While walking there and coming back..I so scared of seeing a monkey lor,I was like looking around,listening to the sound..Then we juz sit there and talk...We i got 3 crabs..Then while walking to the sea coz we saw a very big bee..Then Yanhong ask me to kick the log..Then we kicked..2 or 3 quite big black crabs came out...I saw 1 and traced it...To aviod getting 'kiap' by its claw,i use to shells to pick it up..The crab like act dead,refused to move,then Yanhong use water..It works..Then we played for it for a while...I picked a few purple shell and brought it home..Came back,kena nag by my mummy to change and bathe...Then type for this post for damn freakin long liao..Oh yah forgot to say..Amzar opened Yunnie's bag and *something happen*...Gonna ask her for permission if i can write it in my blog...

Wanna keep it short at first,but still as long as ever..Sorry...I lazy check,so plz pardoned me for typo error if there is any...



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:05 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]