FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today whole day like free period sia...
History
Forgot wad we do...Went around to confirm about the Escape Theme park outing who going this and tt...I do until sian then pass the paper to Michelle to do...He transferred to Welfare coz of Wanchew's 'Lucky' hand...Wanchew and Michael..*Whistle*..Then I tok craps with Yanhong....Then end history liao..2 period liddat gone...
Math
Sort of free period like usual..Sorting out the Escape thingy..Then end liao..
Recess
Walking down to recess,ont he corridor..I was like saying..Hey,u noe hor,the ye qu by Jay chou got JingTing's name,"jing jing *jing ting*,wo hei se de da yi"...And Pa,wo hui la le by Jay chou got Michael's name,"mi chael hai nei pa wo ma ma(Hokkien)"...Then Mr.Wong behind,I so damn malu..!..He was sort of laughing..So damn embarassed sia.Then ate the chiken rice,not nice,eat very little..Ate the chicken and threw the rest away...
Chinese
Free Period..We went down to sit out General Office coz Mr.Khoo needa so sumthing..We played Murderer and Detective,story kind and Heart-attack...Then went back to class..Yunnie threw my book over to Ivan,so I threw her rubberband over to Kevin...Then come back,she threw my pencil box to Ivan then I wanted to threw her book to Kevin,but then I was snatching wif yunnie then yunnie squat down pick up sumthing and then kneel doen laughing...I laugh and laugh coz I thought she fell down..Very funny...Should be there to see..Almost the whole clss stare at us..!..Wahahahhaahaha...Yunnie malu..!..
Music
Watched a video coz Robots..Lame lar..But quite nice..The robot world nothing,only robots this and tt
English
NO free period..Did the synthesis,I finished last time in class liao..Then went up to tell Mr.Cohen about the transfer thingy and the outing things...Then Mr.Cohen ask me tell the class tmr..I think he will forget..Forget better coz I will BLUSH one!!!...Sick sia...
PSE(Pleae smile education)
Free period...Kevin card kena confiscated by Mdm,Lydiana...Then after tt,ppl say Shaun hang,never kena..Wad's so nice about cards..Super boring lor..Not poker card..Games card...
After school
After school,actually got archery,but I ponned cos I very tired..Went Library to enjoyed the air-con and read Teenage..AT first is planned to go there sleep...Haiya..Then went till 4pm liddat then go home...

Quite short post rite..



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:23 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]