Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Hmm,yesterday went out wif Bee Hwa again..Went airport study...Went to popeye and eat...Upsize and ended up unable to finish even half..All I ate was juz one chicken wing and potato when i bought a set..Was full at tt time...Then she was on the phone non-stop with her fren,Tingwei....Lol...Then went her house,study a bit,watch superband...Then went home at 9pm liddat..Got 1 cat run past me lor..I scare sia..Kao..Then went home and bathe and play internet..Slept at 2+a.m...Was tired this morning..Got dark eyes circle liao..Sian...
Went to school..Was more of my usual self..Was moody the past few days..Complained to Mr.cohen about Zhengping...Mr.Cohen say he wanna see us both tmr...Whoosh..Cant wait man...Im prepared for the worst liao...The most is in-house suspension...If Mr.Cohen never do anything about it,I will do it my way....Nothing happen..Played with my so-called Bee Hwa today...lol..The balloon thingy tt confains flour inside...Funny thing happen,lazy to update....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:33 pm-