Monday, April 10, 2006
I am aware tt my blog offend a lot of ppl...But I dun care...It's my personal space..U can tag my blog if u are offended..I dun mind....But it's a place where I vent my anger too...Or else wad do u think a dairy or blog is?!...It's my dairy where i record things such as things happening, VENTING MY ANGER, Feeling stress, Notice, Warning and so on...In short,It is my privacy!..So if u feel offended,tell me straght face to face then...I will be happy to sort things out with whoever tt feel offended....If u are offended,tell me or send me an email lar...Dun need to backstab rite... Backstab also no use...It will juz make u a hypocrite..!Insults and praises does not work on me.. If u insult me,I will say thank u and walk away...If u slap me,i will let u slap another side...If u praise me,I will not feel anything but think tt u're bootlicking...I am seriously those kind of person....But if i am moody,and u slap me...U watch out..I will return u 10 times of wad u did..*grin*...Dun believe,try me!
**PISS*MOODY*FUCK OFF**
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:46 pm-