Thursday, April 20, 2006
Gotta include some'interesting things' happen and wad happen today...
Today woke up slightly late...Woke up at 6.45am to go school..Reach school at about 7.05...Got a miss call and message from my twin sis...When I reached school,Got a little nagging from Yanhong for reaching late...Had History for the first period..Got History test..Test started at 8.05 am liddat..I finish at 8.12...Then Mr.Wong look at me...I lean back and look sian...Amzar turn and saw me finish..He laugh...Then Irsyad laugh...Then nothing to do,I drew on the paper again..I drew on the geography one last time..Then Irsyad saw,then he laugh..Mr.Wong go around checking paper...HE NEVER CHECK MINE...He check a few but never check mine...I laugh till so siao somemore finish so fast,he never check mine...Then suddenly,Me,Irsyad and Amzar laugh quite loud,then a lot of ppl turn back,then he start collecting paper...Then he check my paper,i think he saw my drawings,but he never say anything...Lol...This time confirm wont get 0 one...I got 0 for geography,i think i never post tt one...lol...Then after is math...Went to the computer lab....Sat beside Yanhong..The row is : Me,Yanhong,Michael,Jason...I did nothing..I am like watching a comedy show and the Micheal is damn funny lor...Me and Yanhong was laughing..I forgot wad he do...But juz very funny lor..Then the teacher come and ask us,"Are u listening?"...He ask when I was drawing....lol....Then is recess...After recess,in the hall,the principal gave a speech about Vandalism and the importance of dunno wad thingy...Went back to class then have chinese...Teacher distribute the papers...I got only pathetic 40/70...Pathetic lor...But my class a lot of ppl fail...Although deprove by a lot,but at least I pass...Then didn get back listening coz Michelle haven do yet due to absent...Sian lor....Then Music,nothing special..Then for english,I didn bring file...I never tell...Toby tell,I think his marks wil get deducted...English forever very boring...I didn update my file since term 1 the last few days..Now in an undesirable state...But never mind lar...Then got PSE...PSE is Please smile education..Really,tts the name..Done crossword puzzle...First 3 get chocolates...I got like num.5...Tiff got No.4..Almost get the chocolate lor..nvm...Then end day...The corrupted Chay-meh ask us hurry up coz he need to lock the door...lol..He still sitting on his chair lor..
After school,went to take the leadership form from Mr.Raj drawer...Decided to be a sport leader..If not,then prefect!...lol..But dun think can pass probation...Then went to the beach to CATCH CRABS..Wanted to catch crab,but high-tide so went to walk in the beach with Yunhan,Yanhong and Tiffany...It rain heavily and we walk to the shelter...Yanhong and me go siao liao...Yanhong suggested to go walk in the rain...So we went...We walk for a while then ran in the rain to the toilet!..The toilet was so damn warm lor..Good,coz i was freakin cold at tt time lor...My uniform was like totally wet and *ehem* lor...We somemore play the dunno wad boat and challenge each other...It was raining so only me and Yanhong play..Tiff and Yunhan stayed in the shelter....The boat is the leaf and we let it off and let it flow with the water current...Yanhong went to take the leafs but she found a ladybug on it..Tiff was like Obsess with it,juz like the way i am obsess with my jellyfish...Yanhong found 2 Jellyfish but I kept it and was damn obsess with it..There is like a dunno wad it is call,water flowing to the sea...We build a sand 'bridge' to block the water flow....Lame lar...Then went to the toilet to wash my uniform skirt coz it was full of sands...Then Yanhong late for tuition,so Me and yanhong help yunhan and tiff carry their bags to them coz they still playing...lol...Then Yanhong took taxi home and the rest walk to my house...No one at home,I lost my home key so went to Downtown to take from my mummy...We left our bags at my house the doorstep..After taking the key,on our way home,my brother called and scolded me for leaving it outside...But he didn see the Jellyfish...Lol...They never come in coz too late liao...Then they took their bags and left...lol..Then immediately went to bathe,I was full of sand..lol...Wanted to go help my mum,but coz never go archery today,dunno whether got Archery or not...So I cant go out....Typing this post for the past 2 hours...Haven finish coz of MSN...Sian....
Interesting things tt happen the last few days
Having Handphone!!!
Irsyad bought his own porn photo and show us(lol)
Having water fight wif Irsyad
Scored 0 for geography quiz(Not kidding,really Zero)
Scored 4/2o for Idioms(Marvellous isit it?!)
Made up my mind to join sport leader..If not,then PREFECT!
Scored 40/75 for Chinese(Deprove by so much)
Became the wife of Kao Bei's...
My wife Yunhan got MISTRESS tt I juz know!
Beginning to to hate 2 irritating ppl...
Beginning to flunk subjects...
Addicted to catching crabs..(Thanks to Yanhong)
Starting to love JellyFish..
Beginning to lost interest in Archery
Beginning to get moody and depress instead of being a hyperactive!...
Beginning to be Autistic!
Nowadays lazy to blog...
Starting to love Badminton...
Done only 16 SRA when i suppose to complete 30 ++....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:03 pm-