Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Today woke up at about 6.30..Have no idea why I went to bathe in the morning...No time for me to dry my hair,so when i reach school,my hair still wet..A little of the water drip on my uniform..lol...Have no idea wad im typing either...Sian liao ar..Started the day with Science...Mr.Tan kept making fun of Shaun's head coz there is a hump behind his head..Was funny,but still felt sleepy...After science is Literature...Got literature test...I sort of give up..People use 2 foolscap or more,i use only 1..I do 1 half pages when ppl use like 4?..I was the first to finish..I look around the class,everyone still writting...Ms.Lee saw me and stare at me for a while...I lift my head up from the table and pretend to check...Sian lor...I think I flunk Literture ba..Heck care la...Then is Recess..It was quiet during recess,I was thinking about some things and therefore,I talk very little..Geog was after recess,tot got greg test,in the end,dun have..He give out the geog test paper instead...I DIDN GET 0...i got a pathetic 1 mark...Suppose to get 2,but tt Mr.Wong wong wong dun give me the mark...ggrr...Irsyad wanna see my paper,so let him see...He started laughing out loud coz of my answer..It was quite loud,so Amzar and Michael go look at my paper too...All 3 laugh at my answer...lol...I cant stand it,so I started laughing too...Then Amzar show my paper to Zhang xun and Jason...All laugh(including me)...Ppl were wondering why we laughing and Mr.Wong stare at us..I feign innocent of coz...lol...Zhengping and Luke KPO,wanna see...I dun let them see coz later they sae out,I malu...Lol....I showed apple but not Luke coz Luke will say out one...Apple laugh of coz...Then Luke fish tang still curious,I told him to Tag my blog then I show him my paper...I publish all my answer on the next post....Then is history,same teacher...Ppl tot I get 0 or 1!..lol...I got 5/15...lol...Same marks as Yunnie,Michelle and my class cemeh...My class the cemeh only got 5 marks lor...Pathetic rite...He got 4 origianally...lol..This time my paper not funny only 2 i put stupid answer,I publish in the next post...Mr.Wong say tmr got remedial for those who fail Geog...Tmr got the guppies thing,so i dun need go for remedial....Then Miss.Shee never come,so we have math as Free period...Apple come sit between Kai zhi and me and ask me question and we ended up toking craps...He took my the glow-in-dark 'Meng zhe'....lol...I like never do hw for 1 month++ liao,no teacher scold me yet...Then after maths is english lesson I think...Forgot wad we did in class,but got spelling..!..I last minute study,got 24/25...Suppose to have full marks..I spell existence as existence then change it to existance,and therefore got it wrong...I rsyad ask me about my marks,I told him I got 24 and he couldn believe it..My english not tt bad one lor...I quite good in languages coz I very talkative only my subjects are weak ok!...ggrrrr...Then got the IT lesson thingy...I was late...But the teacher dun even care...we are suppose to do the Lead thingy but i ended up playing friendster,blogging and MSN...The teacher dun even care lor...KK...Ppl are complaining about the post on the rumours at the class blog...The worst one is apple....He come to my computer and dunno wad he say then point middle finger and scold vulgar...I heck care him lar...He ask me delete his name....About him and ehem...lol....Thenwent hime straight...Was hungry,I ask my father help me cook an egg....
Class blog :
www.hai-screamers.blogspot.com
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:38 pm-