Monday, April 10, 2006
When I am in Primary School, CHIJ Katong Primary, which is a girl's school..I yearning to go mix School coz I cant stand the sight of ppl who are boy-crazy...Not because I am a despo...
In Primary school,
I thought tt girls school are full of Lesbian and ppl who are really despo..And there's a lot of bitches,bimbos,vain ppl there...People who think tt they are very chio and act chio when they are not...I hate the sight of people who are clearly not chio but is trying to act..Let it be if u are not,u wont die juz because u are ugly rite?!Being ugly is not a crime...Girl's school people who are really despo always jump at the sight of boys...Even if they are not nice to look at...Get wad i mean?!...And people are really nice and fun to play with..Nothing to hide...All very open one
In Secondary school
Wish granted,went to Mix school..And realise tt Mix school sucks..Girls are always asking..Who do u think is the chio-lest in class..Then people backstab backstab backstab...Aiyo..Offend a little also cannot...Humourous jokes also cannot take...Boys sucks man...They like no common sense..Ppl already angry and piss off...Still down there nagging and being irritating...Kao bei one...When u talk to someone of the opp. sex,U tio rumours about liking tt guy...U cannot change ur PE in class and have to go to the toilet!!!..Irritating..The toilet is so damn far lor...Up and down..Waste time...Boys are childish and dirty-minded...They cant get their mind off drty things...Every time also disrupt lesson...Make the teacher so angry..Kao bei one lor...
I really miss girls school...I guess I going to do the test on October to see if i get transfer to KC Sec... Yunhan say she might join me...Sad lor...Miss my frens loads sia..I hate mix school,ppl who is in girls school,muz treasure it...!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:08 pm-