Friday, April 28, 2006

Today suay..Kenna hit by apple 4 times on the head,Full-force...Well,im not going to let him off obviously...Since Mr.Gng let him off so easily,I will tell my form teacher then...I dun mind getting a month of in-house suspension if he get cane even though i noe a lot of ppl will hate and blame me if he get cane..Mr.Gng said he could get cane for fighting...I am the victim lor...He started it...For more info,go my class blog :
http://hai-screamers.blogspot.com/ ....A lot of ppl ask me relax,but i dun it will happen...I am already very moody already this morning..I was moody till I slept 1 hr ++ in DnT and even said siam to Liz,I didn noe it was her....Sorry...Then I didn talk during lesson time..I was like sitting there,daydreaming...They say I was exceptionally quiet and a lot of ppl ask if im ok..Thanks ppl...But im not...Michelle was like trying to talk,but i ignored coz really no mood...Paisei...And i ignore quite a lot of ppl today..Sorry if i ignore or scold u all today...Today got back chem class test reult :30/50...Finally i pass something....Today is also the Chem modular test...Was quite tough i didn study coz I went to complain to Mr.Gng... Apple hit me damn hard on my head...He is going to pay for it even though Mr.Gng let him off easily...He hit me lor,i stomped out of class straight and ask Liz to follow me to complain...I scolded him first then I storm out,saying tt i complaining to Mr.Cohen at first,then they say Mr.Cohen never come,so I say I tell Mdm.Rafidah..In the end I complain to Mr.Gng,Who did not punish Zhengping...They said I was going to cry..I was not going to cry..Im juz malu..My face flushed lor...I am not those very easy cry person...Come to think of it,I should cry man...Then Mr.Gng said ask apple to see him..I ran up and down..I ask Yunhan and Jingting to come down be my witness...Mr.Gng scolded us both...I dun mind getting in-house suspension,but i wanna see him get cane!!...I am evil,i noe....When I went back to class,they ask if im ok or not..I am ok..Really...Someone said tt i very fierce...But in school,i cannot hit back...If it's outside,I dun think he can hit me 4 times...I will definately hit back...Well,He should juz beware of his surrounding...he will regret wad he did today....I am not a easy push-over....U will die if u ever does hit me again...I will make sure tt u come to school with bruises if u hit me again...
Hate List
#1 - Apple
#2 - Rotten Apple
#3 - Dead Apple
#4 -Corky Apple
#5 - Retarded Apple
++ Anger ++
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:48 pm-