Monday, April 03, 2006
Ms.Sara Toh
Tt Kaobei Ms.Sara Toh against me..Always wanna catch me...First,She catch me for low ankle socks...she told me to buy during recess...After recess,she spot check my class and ask me why i never buy...Told her i got no $$...She tpld me see her 'tmr' during recess...Went to see her the next day...My socks were freakin high and she ask me :"Did u fold ur socks?"..I replied "No"...Then she said:"Take out your shoe,I wanna see"...She damn Kaobei lor..We can fold socks,as long as it's at ankle or above can liao lor...She damn wad lar...Then today,she walk down the classes...She only ask me to show her my socks lor!...She didn ask other ppl..She only ask me and Adibah,who was sitting behind me..She ask Adibah for show only lor....Kaobei lor...Then Wenxin folded sleeve,walked past her,she didn say anything...She bias de lor...She can go Bang the wall lor...So bias sia...Kaobei teacher sia...
Chao-Tah Bo-Tak
He tt time caught me and Yanhong loitering outside school with tucked out shirt...I was on the way home from polyclinic lor..So suay get caught...He said "Are u two from Haising"..We said "'Yes"..Then he say something like "Do u 2 noe tt u two can get 10 day PC liddat"..Then we kept quiet..He say"Do u both noe how much Mrs.Koh(Principal) work to keep the image of the school?!"(We were both of coz thinking "No")..Then nag nag nag..Then he say "Gimme ur name tags"...I didn have mine,so only Yanhong gave...Yanhong let down her hair...Chao-tah botak say "U look like a potianak,plz tie ur hair"...Let down hair means Potianak,then he marry a nun isit..No hair...Same as him...No wonder lar...Then he walked back..Then he say,low socks somemore..Then continue walking..Yanhong didn wear socks,he saw,so he was like"No socks somemore"...Very funny..
Wad is the worst thing in life?......
Answer: Being a botak...
Mr.Gng
Mr.Gng nicer,He caught me with excess earrings..!..He never give me PC...He juz smile and ask me why,i said"Forgot to take out"...Then he say next time remember...Then let me go liao..I think tt time he good mood ba...nvm....
I hate Ms.Toh and Chao-tah botak lor...They simply sucks man...Kaobei ppl...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:52 pm-