Saturday, April 01, 2006
Reply for Yunhan post...
Yunhan's post...
1. she got all pissed off coz ivan blocked her .
2. she keep saying ivan like jasmine cheung when i tok bout ivan
3. she once told ivan to tag her blog . and of all people .
4.she keep blushing when we tok bout ivan
5. she was caught staring at ivan .
#1. I got pissed off whenever ppl blocked me!..Not juz him...I block him too...
#2. Thats a fact that he likes Jasmine Chung...The rumour spread for a year liao in their Primary school...U all anyhow say,later Jasmine tot he like me then how when the person he likes is Jasmine Chung..!I like middle person sia...
#3. I told everyone to tag my blog,not juz him
#4.I blush everytime every now and then...Even in primary school...When i blush in primary school,does tt means tt i like a girl?
#5. I stare at him?Where got?When?...I only remember spinning my pen at his direction only,not stare..... And u are sitting in front of me,how u see?..
Yunhan's crap..!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:10 pm-