Sunday, April 09, 2006
I realize tt a lot of ppl bootlicking me..Bootlick me u gain nothing!..I am not some rich tai tai who will treat u to a restaurant when u bootlick me..Kao bei is not rich,so i am not some rich tai tai...So Tiffany,Yunhan,Yanhong,Liz and so on...
[Personal Message]
~*Tiffany*~
Stop saying tt i am ****
Stop saying tt i have **** ***********!!
Stop saying tt i am ****
~*Yunhan*~
Stop saying tt i am ****
Stop saying tt I am ******
Stop saying tt I am so ****
~*Yanhong*~
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt I have **** ***********!!
~*Elizabeth*~
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt I am ****
Stop saying tt i have **** ***********!!
All the Star Star Star one is very horrendous...Not saying it...
Coz i am not...!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:17 pm-