Friday, April 21, 2006
Nothing interesing happen in class...I update wad happen in after school...Liz,Tiff,me and Yanhong went to the beach to catch crabs again...Today the weather hot like siao...Low-tide,so can go catch crabs...We were walking the same pace at first..But Tiff,my daughter and me feel like running,so we were sort of runnung there...Tiff and me reach there first,I was so happy coz it's low tide...I wore shorts inside so I took out the school skirt...I took out my socks and shoes too!...I Immediately ran down to 'torture' the crabs..lol...Yanhong and Tiff one team,Liz and me 1 team....Yanhong's team caught 110 while my team caught around 60....Yanhong got to leave first,so left Liz,Tiff and me...Tiff bought 4 crabs home while Liz bought 2...We three went to Liz house...Her house very neat!!,and she said it was messy!!...She damn organize..lol...We played with her 2 lovebirds...It's both coloured green,nice!..Male one damn hyper...The female one very gentle....We only see it for 10 mins...Then they were obsess with the crabs..Her maid gave us Ice-cream!..My mouth itchy,so I asked Liz if she got tibits...I ate her whole packet of Prawncrackets....I was really hungry,it was about 6pm and I didn eat anything except MacDonald's Ice-cream and a little of the fries that Liz bought...Tiff played the com for a while then do the CME project with Liz while I played the computer....lol...We left at 6+and Liz accompanied us to the MRT...TIff soo nice....She walked with me to my Condo then go home when there's a shorter route home!..Got a call from Yanhong,she noe sumthing tt I dunno!!...She dun wanna tell me!..My baobei daughter noe but never tell me!...Nvm,reach home,went to get key from my brother at the BBQ pit coz they having BBQ now atlhough its sort of like drizzling....Have to go down now to give my sis her $$ to pay the taxi driver..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:11 pm-