Saturday, April 29, 2006
I actually planned to play internet the whole day...Then bee hwa called and we talk talk talk....Then she ask me go her house..Then I go lor...I reached her house at 5++p.m..She was Msn-sing her friend..I was known to her fren as a girl who lost her way...-_-"...She said she tot I lost coz I took very long to reach her house...When I reach,she haven even bathe yet lor...She tio nagg by me lol...Then I went to play her laptop...Very small lor..Cute cute one..lol...I signed in my MSN account and went to a few blogs....She grew taller..Hair shorter...lol...My hair so damn freakin long..i wanna cut...Lau bee hwa!!!!.....Bring me to the place where u cut yr hair..!!!!!....lol...We tok tok tok...Wanted to go bowling,but then never...I said I want to go parkway,she say dun want..We ended up walking rounds the pasam malam(dunno how to spell)..Aiya,night market i think...Then got a lot of cats!!...I shoo here and there...Bee Hwa still go near them and scare them away..-_-"...She damn -_-" lor...She gave me a lollipop...Then we went to 7/11 to buy things..I bought some chocolate drinks,mash potato....Walking towards the playground,she say she forgot to off her laptop..We went up,wanted to off the laptop,but my Msn account was still on,and we chatted with Yanhong and Yunhan..We tok craps..And Yanhong said that BeeHwa is a horse...lol...Bee hwa is a horse..!lol...She beat me more times then she said i more violent...-_-"..She also ate finish my mash potato..Lol..Then we off the laptop,then come down again...I bought a packet of magnetic bookmarks..6 for $2..and we went to the playround..She was on the phone with her friend..She let me listen to her friend laughter..Wierd de lor...We reached the playground and we lied on the slide..Then I chat with her friends..From crap->crab->prawn->Fish->Abalone.. Lol..BeeHwa laugh when we toking..I guess,it was entertaining...Lol...Then we walked back to her house coz she said she thinks it was going to rain...Then we watch the Jacky Wu's show and ate dinner...We tok about the rotten apple and her one of her friend...Wanted to stay overnight,but my father dun allow...Oh yah,today is my mother birthday..Happy birthday mummy...But we celebrating it on the 1st May together with my daddy coz it's my daddy bday on 3rd May...Then she send me to the bus stop...We walked one round around the night market..She gave me my Bday present,a packet of magnet bookmark..I requested for it..I am thick-skin...I noe...But she is rich,so i guess,ok ba..lol..Oops!..lol...She bought a cute Winner The Pooh bear...Got fragrance one the fan...Then went to the bus stop...Got a cat there,so we walk 1 round to the empty sit at the bus stop..Then the bus came,and i boarded it...Journey to my house was quite long...Almost slept...My leg bleed coz i was scratching my mosquito bite and i almost miss my stop..Luckily the bus driver jerk a little...lol...Then come home,went internet and received a call from yanhong...Going to bathe again now...
P.s...Still angry with wad happen yesterday...Rotten Apple,I will not forget wad happen...You better becareful and watch ur mouth..Do remember to keep ur hands to urself the next time,or else i cant gurantee tt nothing will happen to u...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:46 pm-