Thursday, April 27, 2006
I cant remember wad happen,I aga aga think lar...
Yesterday,
I suppose to meet Yanhong at the Bus stop at 6.55am...I was late...I woke up at 7.05 liddat...I called her immediately when i wake up and ask her come up immediately...We played badminton,tt time i leg pain and sian,so anyhow play...Then Yanhong complain and say she shouldn have came...Her clock fast,we tot it was 8.05,so we came up to my house,in the end,It's only 7.5o...I went to bathe and left her alone in the living room...We left for school in hurry coz she say she doesn wanna be late when it was only 8.20...When we reach there,ppl haven even sat down...Started the day with Chemistry test...Not very difficult though,but still,I wrote craps and dun think I will pass...Then forgot wad period..Then got geog test i think..I wrote craps again coz I dunno how to do a lot of question...Today when the teacher gave back the paper,I got only 6/25..-_-"...Lowest in class i think..Then today have to stay back after school..Remedial with Mr.wong...Oh yah...Yesterday,our class treasurer,lost $130 in class during recess...Sigh...poor thing,he gotto pay it using his own $$ if the culprit doesn own up..It's tough being the treasurer,so wish u luck...I think there is going to be a new treasurer...I WANNA BE!...I rather be a treasurer then a Welfare IC...Welfare got nothing to do...Only organize this and tt..No offence ar....After recess..Mr.Gng very funny..He was talking about Girl's BRA!!...lol..He was like holding a singlet in his hand when he said it...I forgot wad he say,all i noe is tt very wierd to hear HIM say it..It's ok if it's Ms.Sara Toh who said it coz she is a FEMALE..A MALE holding a SINGLET and say this kind of things...Very wierd..I think he also quite embarrass lar...lol..He said something like.."I wanna tok to u all about some important issues..Hmm[ We Silence]...Coloured bras are not allowed in the school...The hall was then filled with laughter...Then he tried to stop us...Then when we were stoping,he continued...If anyone is caught wearing coloured bra,u will have to buy a singlet from the bookstore[showing the singlet tt is crash in his hand]...Erm,2 sizes are available..[Almost everyone started to laugh].."Mr.Gng himself giggle a little too(I saw)...lol..Then he continued,"it's very cheap,It's only selling at $2.80 each so u have no excuse tt u have no $$..."...Laugh,Laugh,Laugh...I saw some teachers giggling too..After school,got the meeting for those who took part in breeding the guppies...We were late,we got scolding from Ms.Cai..She so unreasonable lor...Jeez!...Then we went to the library to study,halfway,the library close,so went to Hai-cafe...Almost the whole class was there...
Person who is there : Yunhan,Liz,Tiff,me,Jasmine(s),Caselyn,Wanchew,Jingting,Amzar Zhengping,Weiqin,Michelle,Zhengxun,Shannon,Terry,Irsyad,Jason,Joshua,Ivan,Toby...I think tats all....Yunhan,Liz,Tiff and me were QUIET at first..We were all concentrating..Even me,the slacker,is so focus on my SRA....Rare lor..Then they very noisy..Then we went down to buy food 2 times,but tiff never go...Liz gotto leave early,so she left at around 5.15...Then after a while,we played True or Dare...I was dared to either mess Amzar hair and pulled his chair,or pull weiqin or michelle chair,or go there ask them to stand up then ask them to sit down again or throw pens at 3 persons head...I chose the lst one...Terry was the only one i dare to throw coz the rest will scold one..lol..I missed 3 times..Then i was malu coz I accidentally hit someone else i think...Got 1 time,I wanted to throw at Irsyad,but i ended up throwing at the leaves and I pierce through it...lol...Then we continued playing then we stop and continues doing our work...Then all the boys left,only left with Amzar and Apple and the girls...They flirt lor...Then Amzar live up to his name as the chairman as he arrange the chair at the Hai-cafe...Lol..It was raining...My shirt was tucked out then the security guard caught me and say how neat Tiff and Yunhan is...I was like -_-"...
Today,
Cant really remember...Today or maybe yesterday,i forgot...Our chinese teacher,Mr.Chio,was introducing some history ppl...Then he say one funny one...Got 2 ppl,name A and B,swore to live till 100 yrs old...A manage to live till 106 i think..But unfortunately,B dies at the age of 99...I was like laughing laughing laughing....Then got back our geog paper,I got 6/25...Mr.wong ask all the failures to stay in class after school for remedial..I was like,Wad the hell....Yanhong suay,fail by 1 mark...lol...Then today Ms.Shee never come,free period,the teacher very good,let us have free period instead of teaching us...Today also the file checking..Mr.Cohen almost never check mine,he walked from Michael's place to Yunhan,I tot he not checking mine lor...Then after finish checking Yunhan,he walk towards me and check mine....I didn update my file yet lor...Have to show him again.....Sian lor..Got remedial with Mr.Wong,Ask him to teach me the bearing thingy...lol...Then I do the quiz a lot of times coz I kept getting it wrong...Then Amzar finish liao,He cemeh,got the key,so he was like begging us to take the key so tt he can leave..We dun want,so he have to wait...He damn funny kept chasing pose...lol...U gotto be there to see wad i meant...Then got the Student Leader Recruitment thingy...I went for the Sport leader one..I went with Wenxin..I guess,mine was quite sucessful...Not very sure,the teacher finish interviewing me,they say ok....Then I stand up and say thanks...Then I was like on my way out,Mr.yap says,u have to wait till next week to noe the results at the Sport Leader Notice Board...I say ok..Thanks....Then I walk..Then one of the interviewer asked "Do u noe where is the notice board"..I replied : The Canteen?"..They said yah..Then I say thanks again..Then I finally walked out...Wenxin say I tok quite loud,she can hear my voice...I was diao once again...As we were walking out of school,Wenxin say I was arrogant..I was like "In wad way?"..She say the way I talk to the teachers..I -_-"...Oh yah,today hor,Michelle become sort of blurr liao nowaday...Today Me and Yunhan was like Ehem,Michelle responded,he tot we call him...Then he ask yunhan today how come her hair different...We were like,different?..Still the same wad...He responded,It grew longer...We were like -_-".....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:13 pm-