FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today didn go school,now so sian at HOME!...I never pon school...Got headache this morning...I really never pon,I woke up 6+am then sleep then woke up again at 10+am...How did u see me?...You saw a ghost isit?...I really 100% never pon...I got letter from parents one...So bored,Left all my SRA kit and book review in school,so have nothing to do now...I am so freakin sian..Juz now my Godsis told me tt ***** have a blog....So damn shock lor...Shall not state name and i cant even link!...Aiyo...Type this post for fun only...Nothing much to update..Never mind,I talk about yestersday even though it's not interesting..
Yesterday went to school early,It was raining..As usual the queue was the same...Between the girls and the boys,there would be a gap...when i reach there,Liyana was sitting and Zheng Xun was walking at the back coz the queue is currently a girl at the back,so he not sitting..i sat down and after a while,he sat down coz no one else from our class reach there...Then after a while,when some ppl came,we move to the back...Quite a lot move,so a big gap..Even the chairman,Amzar also help to move..Rare sia..The chairman corrupted one in case u all dunno..Almost everyone is corrupted in my class..Chairman and (cute cute)vice-chairman aka CCVC...lol...She's gonna kill me liao...then for PE,we do the Bounce volleyball or something liddat...Very boliao..Then i very suay(unlucky)..He ask me go Demo..Kao bei one lor..Dunno wad he toking about..Then redo for dunno how many like 3 times...then when i got it correct..He ask me throw again for 3 times..After tt,1 more demo...Me again,a few more times demo..Aiyo,my place damn suay lar..And my team member got Me,Liyana,Jasmine Tan,Terry,Toby and Daniel the PERVERT....He damn pervertic..Always going around ask ppl for SEX and even ask Ms.Chiu on her last day..Eww..We like go PE for entertaniment only...We Team E..Team E vs Team C(Amzar grp)..Damn funny...Amzar bang into Shannon(boy,although girl's name)...Then Amzar Spect lke sort of drop to his nose...lol...Then got 1 time the ball flew over to Michael,He hit with 1 hand..Another time when the ball going towards Terry,He use his leg and almost wanted to kicked it...Damn funny...Lol...Then yunhan team got one ehem person hor..When the teacher call his name...So many ppl laugh and i laugh till my face red....Lol..After that,then we walked back to class...English lesson was damn boring...I was like half dozing off...I lean my back against the wall and almost slept....And when i saw the clock 9.30am,I was thinking...."so sian,and boring,40 more minutes to recess"...Aiyo...Then very tiring..Also very scare...Scare that he wanna check file coz i haven even do SRA kit when im suppose to do 6...Then got Assembly...The assembly damn FREAKIN BORING...About friendship day...Pui ar..So damn boring..Then FC1 sort of like free period..I took that time to do my chinese homework...Sentence Extension..Dunno wad shit is tt...The most boring lesson is English and Chinese..So damn boring...*Yawn*...For chinese lesson,Forgot wad we do...All i noe is very boring....Then Lunch break...then is math...Math damn fun...The teacher dun care wad we do...Beginning,I was almost sleeping...My head on the table..Close my eyes...Then Michael ask me : Why u today like so pek chek...My reply : Very tired..Then i woke up liao...Then after a while,when Yanhong come...Shannon blew a fly kiss to Michael and Michael blew 1 back.. Shannon do until very cute but Michael do until......No comments...lol...ok lar...Michael aka Michelle do until very disgusting...Pity Yunhan coz....(Dotx).....lol...she's gonna kill me...Wahahahahahahaha....Oh yah...Micheal is a big flirt.He flirt with Shannon, ZhengXun, Irsyad, Jason, Zhengping, Amzar and *** ***(ehem).....Lol...lol...Shall not state name or she will kill me..oops..I guess anyone from 1E3 should noe the name lar...hahaha...when i go in front sit with yanhong..Ms.Shee was scolding Shaun for saying vulgar..Apple,Luke,Daryl and Kevin(the poo) was there...I got implicated coz Daryl said i also use vulgar...And i only sometimes say Kao bei...Mostly I said Kao...Is only when I say Kao,they will follow me and say Dong Nan Xi Bei Xuan yi ge(North South East West Choose one)...My fault ar?!..Siao one lor...Then after tt we went home ...It was raining,Was chatting in the canteen with Yanhong,Jasmine Tan, Jasmine Chung,Yunhan and Jing ting...then when Yanhong and Jasmine Tan went off for CCA,Jing ting also went off and Me,Jasmine Chung and Yunhan walked home...We three have umbrella..But me and Yunhan lazy take out..So left one...I walked in the rain while Yunhan and Jasmine Chung use the umbrella..I live so near,so dun need umbrella also mah...Then they ran off when the bus came...So bu jiang yi qi....lol...Jkjk la...Then come home bath,then i slept at 8 +pm while watching Campus superstar..Today when i woke up,I got headache,so didn go school...Sitting in front of the computer typing out this post now...Damn sian....



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:18 am-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]