Friday, March 31, 2006
Yesterday hor,kenna caught by Ms.Sarah Toh for low socks..I already wear my socks freaking high,she ask me whether i fold the socks and ask me to take off my shoe...She damn freak la..Then outside HOD room...Kenna caught by Mr.Gng(DM) for Excess earrings..Luckily never kena PC...Kena also nvm,I love PC..Lol... Last time almost kena 10 days pc from chao-tah botak with yanhong for loitering(dunno how to spell) outside school with tuck out shirt and low socks...Yanhong more jiatlat...She let down her hair and wore no socks...Lol..We report to him next day moring and he ward off the 10 days PC and nag nag nag....Some Kaobei ppl say he shouldn ward off the PCs...
Today is sport day..Went to school...Started off with DnT..I went to sit with my twin sister throughout the lesson...Teacher never scold..We were talking and talking,playing truth or dare...I was reading Yanhong's handphone Messages...Last minute then do the things tt we were suppose to do..I didn finish though...but i don care...I pass it up..Then we walk slowly up to class...The boys and Ms.Shee are already there...So went in..Talk at the back...Then halfway through,went to sit with Yanhong and talk...Then went back,wanting to sleep,but 'woke' up when ppl talk to me..Then got CME...Briefing about
the zoo overnight trip...OVERNIGHT STAY IN THE ZOO....Marvellous rite?..Camping with the animals..!..Lol...Went back to class..Mr.Cohen left with only 5 - 10 mins..But he extend it to a lot longer...And we were late for science(Chemistry)..Mr.Anthony Tan took 5 min to scold us...5 min to find out wad happen and 5 min to bond with us...Thats the end of science...After tt is sport day...I need to go to my house first to change to PE attire and get sport shoes..Yanhong and Yunhan come my house first...Then Jasmine Tan,Liz and Tiff come...All change except Yanhong at my house...Cant find my sister sport shoe,so have to wear my own..We walk to whitesand and they ate water rise chicken wings..Liz and Tiffany dun want...so they went to somewhere else to eat..We suppose to contact by phone,but accidentally gave her wrong number..so cant contact..Heard from Liz tt they might have PC coz late..My school everytime also PC here and there one lor..I bought Sushi and sparkling water and lost contact with Tiff and Liz...We went there first....Saw Toby and Weiqin on the way down the escalator at Tampines MRT....Went to buy safety pins,in the end also no use...Waste my 50 cents..Reach the stadium,drenched in sweat..chat chat chat....Didn noe the 1st event was 50m until Amzar called me and ask me to report...Went with Zahirah....Ran the race..Hmm,won 1st...Immediately ran to report to 100m...Haven even rest enough,then we went to the line and ran 100m...Supposedly 2nd,but last minute no more energy,so become 3rd...Not bad liao lor...Challenging with Sec 2s...Then become extreme thirsty at the place where we sat and wait for the prize presentation...Ask them if i can go buy drinks,they say going to be prize presentation liao...Prize presentation is 1 hr after they said tt....Kao bei..After collecting the trophy,as i walk back,saw WanChew they all sitting...And they called me ** *****...Malu lor..I dunno how to react..I juz scratch my head...Then i realise that my neck got a cut...It was done by the string they put at the ending line...Pain...When i reach my place,i finish drinking my F&N cherry,sparkling water,soya bean,Chrysanthemun(dunno how to spell) tea and then we talk talk talk..Heard tt Terry broke my glass bottle..Went to beat him...And demand $1.80 back...Returning him on Monday coz i need $$ at tt time,so use this as an excuse...lol...Ask him to beat me back,he dun want...Then too bad...Then it ran..And then got another prize presentation...Then got another Amelia from Sec 4 tt won,then my fren tot it was me...That she shouted..Lol..Then she so malu....wahahaha..Got no bag,so told Yanhong to help me kept the trophy...Then we went to TM...and back to century square..Saw Nick Chen(actor) there...Help my fren snapped photo of him on their handphone yet i dun have one..!...Saw Sidra(pri sch fren) there also...Went to say hi to her...Then me,Yanhong,Tiff and Yunhan went to the toilet and chat...we played truth or dare..Victims : Shannon,Amzar Zhengping Irsyad...We are suppose to call a boy in our class,then the person tt we call have to say the word tt we requested tt person to say..Tiff called Shannon,need shannon to say go die lar...Then i called Amzar,need him to SING the song by black eye pea,my humps...Then I kena again,I called Zhengping and need him to say chocolate..Then Yanhong called Irsyad,and need Irsyad to say Amelia Sux(i gave this question)...Then Yanhong told Irsyad tt i say a lot of bad things about him(Not true)..then the reception not good,dunno whether he noes its a game or not...Ask yanhong to call him again to explain..I won...I got zhengping to say chocolate,and got Amzar to say my humps...But they say i lose,coz Amzar said My humps,not SING....so have to do forfeit...I kept asking him to sing,he kept asking why...argh!..then we stayed there for ard 1 hr plus chatting...Again...Then went home...Reach at ard 8pm....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:23 pm-