Sunday, March 26, 2006
My results....Alot below Average...Die liao!
Sequence is : Actual score / Average / Highest score for level...
English: 69 / 70 / 83
Chinese: 57 / 60 / 82
Math: 60 / 69 / 93
D & T: 75 / 71 / 88
Geography: 61 / 66 / 85
History:
44 / 52 / 79
Literature: 68 / 71 98
Everything below average except for D & T...
English: Im from English school and my english is below average...Omg..No face liao..Aiya,but i'll be a miracle if i get A1 coz my english totally sucks...
Chinese: I got only a pathetic 57 for chinese..WTF?...OMG..My english actually score higher..Wth?..My chinese beginnning to sucks now...
Math: It was ok seeing as how i did not even study or pay attention to Ms.Shee while she was teaching..Expected me to fail,so miracle does happen..
D&T: I got A1..Woohoo..The D&T thingy was not done by me alone,with the help of a lot of ppl...I almost didn do anything for it...lol..Honesty is the best policy...lol..
Geography: This one real miracle..I pass geog when i clearly should not pass..how i pass geog?...No studying,no attention given to teacher...How i pass?..Aiyo...
History: I failed this...Expected me to fail too...Still can get 40++...N0t bad lar...At least not F9...Or isit?..Never mind...Heck care...
Literature: i pass...My nose bleed during the test coz i rubbed it too hard..And so,time wasted,I did not finish the paper....I pass it even without reading the stupid book...lol...I love my school...So easy to pass...
My Form Teacher's Remarks :
Need to put in extra effort to improve weaker subject...
Not even a single effort put in,where got extra?..Lol...
No late and Truancy days..See,i so guai(obedient)...lol...My report book colour is blue...Eeee..Very ugly blue..i dun like..I prefer Primary school colour...Silver...So much more nicer...Hate this report book...So damn freakin ugly..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:30 am-